Metrics@Work has operated in the applied survey research and consulting field for over 14 years.
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT (This is only a brief outline of the project. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the RFP documents)
We are looking for a Web Developer to design a WEB-BASED ACTION PLANNING TOOL as outlined below:
The purpose of this project is as follows:
A Team Action Planning System (TAPS) that will display a team’s Strengths and Challenges from survey results and then take them through a process of choosing and then coming up with Improvement Strategies, which get entered into the system. The system will create dashboard, and detailed reports, of each team’s status on their change initiatives, which can be viewed by 'higher-ups' to monitor and maintain accountability. Team members can be added to the system with varying levels of permissions to edit / make changes.
Teams will have the option to push Challenges vertically or horizontally within their organisation for Challenges which might be better dealt with at different levels in an organization or by others in their organization (Note: the receiving teams must accept the Challenge). Emails can be sent automatically to teams as reminders of an action coming due for review. Teams will also be able to view other team’s Improvement Strategies and choose to add them to their own action planning boards if applicable.
This system should be able to be used by non-Metrics@Work Inc. clients as well as Metrics@Work Inc. survey clients. There will be an annual fee per team / manager within an organization, with discounted fees for our clients.
Bidders should provide the following items as part of their proposal consideration:
• In particular, we are expecting the selected company/individual to be a strong Web Development company and NOT a Web Design company/individual (i.e., the developer / development team MUST BE skilled and experienced in programming)
• Enclose a section on relevant website development experience and information on the extent of your firm's abilities to meet the needs of this project
• List of how many full time, part time, and contractor staff in your organization
• Examples of at least 3 programmed projects that are applicable to this project that your programmers developed and were implemented by your organization
• Testimonials from past clients on web site building, programming and hosting work
• Anticipated resources you will assign to this project (total number, role, title, experience)
• A full testing plan
• Ability to meet time frame requested for completion of project
• Project management methodology
1. The system must function properly across multiple modern web browsers, including the current desktop versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
2. The Website must also function properly across multiple types of devices, including laptops, desktops, tablets and mobile phones. The current iOS and Android versions of Safari and Chrome should be included in mobile testing.
3. All aspects of the software should be accessible regardless of the type of device used to access it. A responsive, device agnostic design is expected for all aspects of the software.
RFP Release date: July 30, 2015
RFP Questions due By August 7, 2015
Metrics@Work Inc. will respond to questions by August 12, 2015
Proposal due date: August 19, 2015 by 4:00 p.m. EST
On-site/web interview with potential candidates August 26, 27, or 28, 2015
Selection of successful candidate By August 31, 2015
Project Start Up: September 1, 2015
Beta version available for piloting Completed by November 27, 2015
Project completion & Launch by January 31, 2015