We are looking for a .NET developer to join our new IT development team. You will design and develop solutions for our IT initiatives that support the overall growth of the company. We currently have a codebase of old and new custom solutions with plans to further automate our business processes. This position offers the opportunity to gain experience in the full software development life cycle, interact with your customers (fellow employees) and directly make a positive impact in the day-to-day operations of the company. You will be given the responsibility of managing your own projects and the flexibility to solve them as best as you think.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements needed to solve specific business problems.
- Communicate ideas effectively with stakeholders across different business units in both business and technical terminology
- Design, develop, and document solutions from start to finish, independently or within a team.
- Assist in the maintenance and support of our existing codebase.
- Research and learn new technology and tools in software development on an ongoing basis.
- Provide input in the overall long-term direction of IT development initiatives.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to gather and interpret user requirements
- Strong results oriented planning, organization and project skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- University degree/college diploma in a software focussed program. Recent graduates and experienced developers will be considered.
Nice to have:
- Experience with WinForms or WPF
- Experience with an ORM such as Entity Framework.
- Experience with HTML5, jQuery or a front-end framework like Bootstrap
- Experience with TFVC, Git or Mercurial
- General understanding of the SharePoint platform and how it works.
- Microsoft Certification(s)
See our careers section to get an idea of what it’s like to work at Liburdi.